FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER NZ$200.
Skyline has been specifically designed for the mountain runner. Combining the latest, lightest fabrics with cutting-edge designs - ultra lightweight clothing that doesn’t compromise on protection.
When do you know if you need a new O Ring?
Normally you will notice that your pump is not pushing out much or any air. This can be caused by a stretching of the O Ring. To diagnose correctly just follow this simple test:
1. Stand the pump on flat ground and disconnect the pump hose.
2. Pull the handle all the way up so it is at its fullest extension.
3. Place the palm of one hand over the outlet hole (where the hose screws on to) and push against it with palm so it creates a seal.
4. With the other hand push down on the pump handle as if pumping. If you can push the handle all the way down without any resistance then you need a new O Ring.
How do you change the O Ring?
It's easy! All you need is a screwdriver.
1. Use the screwdriver to remove the 4 silver screws that are holding the black or grey "cap" on to the top of the pump chambers.
2. Pull the pump shaft(s) all the way out of the pump. At the end of the pump shaft(s) you will see a white disk with a black O Ring around it, remove this and swap it with a new one. (Try and preserve as much of the grease as you can. If you want to add more grease then you can use Lithium Grease, which can be found in most cycling shops, or vaseline).