A protective jacket designed in the Ora parka style, the body map combines a design statement and a need for performance with a unique combination of two materials: a ripstop fabric and Polartec® Alpha direct insulation.
An ideal jacket for mountain skiing with a unique concept of insulation placed on the body but breathable for the most advanced practices.
i need you
2L Ripstop, Polartec Alpha direct 120, Primaloft black eco
62% recycled polyester, 38% polyester
- Front opening with Aquaguard YKK waterproof zip
- Attached helmet hood with stand-up collar, 3D hood latch on the front and back
- 2 large closed chest pockets with YKK water-repellent zips, wipe glasses
- Hand pockets with zips under flap
- Visible skipass pocket at the bottom of the sleeve closed with YKK water-repellent zips
- Inside pockets: large mesh pocket + zipped napoleon pocket
- Zipped underarm ventilation, zipped under piping
- Adjustable cuffs with velcro tabs, lycras sleeves with push-through
- Removable powder skirt with elastic silicone support band
- RECCO reflector
Size chart / details
hips: XS 39,5cm, S 42,5cm, M 45,5cm, L 48,5cm
inseam: XS 80cm, S 81cm, M 82cm, L 83cm
outseam:: XS 99cmS 100,8cm, M 102,5cm, L 104,3cm
- Romaine is 1m75 tall. She is wearing the Ora Body Map oufit in Medium.
- With its ergonomic and practical style, the Ora Body Map jacket has a slightly larger cut and parka length, which ensure maximum protection for when you are in the mountains.