A longer version of our classic jacket, the Women's Microlight Alpine Long offers the same versatile lightweight performance as the classic Microlight Alpine, but with a little extra coverage.
The Women's Microlight Alpine Long uses a Pertex Quantum outer fabric which is windproof and breathable. 750 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down provides exceptional warmth without weighing you down. Diverted hood baffle lines create an anatomical fit, alongside a clean finish elasticated cuff construction, and two harness compatible hand pockets, as well as an easily accessible chest pocket. Packing away into a stuff sack which can be clipped to your harness, the Women's Microlight Alpine Long Jacket is always there when you need it.
Inspired by decades of experience in the mountains, the Women's Microlight Alpine Long is refined, resilient, and iconic, perfect for any adventure.
||Pertex Quantum outer and inner fabric
||Lightweight Down Insulated
||Two YKK zipped handwarmer pockets, one YKK zipped chest pocket
||750FP Ethically-Sourced European Goose Down
- 750FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (140g/4.9oz in size 12)
- Pertex Quantum inner
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Micro stitch-through baffle construction
- Adjustable hood with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak
- Diverted hood baffle lines for an anatomical fit
- YKK reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
- YKK reverse coil chest pocket
- Clean finish elasticated cuff construction
- Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Slim