A 3/4-length version of the Inertia XL™, the Klymit Inertia X Wave sleeping pad sheds every ounce possible and hits the sweet spot where ultralight meets super comfortable.
- Built-in pillow, integrated side rails, customizable pressure and supportive design elevate comfort
- Carefully thought-out wave sections cushion side sleepers' knees, and the tapered lower edge allows legs to lie naturally
- Deep welds up the thermal efficiency, and patent-pending Loft Pocket technology positions the chambers to maximize your sleeping bag's performance while minimizing pad weight
- Advanced patterning removes all extraneous material to create an ultralight, minimalist design that delivers comfort and support for only 10.5 oz. and packs to 3 x 7 in.
- Empty spaces between the chambers serve as expansion zones that allow your sleeping bag to fully loft beneath you, maximizing its thermal performance
- At 48 in. long, the streamlined size is tapered to fit the body and allows the pad to be used inside or outside of your sleeping bag
- Pad inflates with just 2 - 4 breaths; to adjust firmness, use the included hand pump to increase air pressure in pad; valve allows micro adjustments to fine-tune pressure
- Patch kit included for emergency repairs