Craghoppers NL Sun Hat
This eminently practical, super-packable sun hat is engineered for hot-climate travel. Made from sun and insect-protective polyamide with wicking and cooling headband and concealed pocket.
- SolarShield Protection: Up to UPF50+ Sun-protective clothing. Get out there and enjoy the sun without taking risks. Our SolarShield fabric technology has been tried and tested to give you UPF50+ protection from harmful UV rays. SolarShield is Craghoppers range of permanent sun-protective fabric tested for UV-protection UPF50+. Sun-protection is given by a combination of 3 things, the density of the fabric construction, the type of yarns used and its colour.
- Moisture control: Keeping you cool on the move. Moves body moisture away from the skin. Keeping you cool on the move and fresh in the most intense humidity. Allowing the skin to breathe these fabrics are engineered for the ability to effectively move moisture away from the skin and to rapidly evaporate it over a large surface area.
- Security: Hidden or zipped pocket(s) for valuables.
- NosiLife The worlds first and only permanent insect-protection clothing range. Our insect-protection treatment is permanently woven into the fabric and is proven to reduce bites by up to 90%. NosiLife is designed to provide a barrier against biting insects that can cause life threatening diseases such as Malaria and Zika Virus. With insect borne diseases affecting up to 700 million people worldwide every year, choosing insect protection clothing can help to take the danger out of your next adventure.
- UPF 50+
- Weight: 95g
- Main: 100% polyamide / Trim: 100% polyester