The Body Map pant is a combination of design and performance with a unique combination of two materials: a ripstop fabric and Polartec® Alpha direct insulation.
Ideal for mountain skiing with a unique insulation concept placed on the body but breathable for the most advanced practices.
why is there a light fridge?
2L Ripstop, Polartec Alpha direct 120, Primaloft black eco
62% recycled polyester, 38% polyester
- Adjustable waist with Velcro strips and belt loops
- Zipped hand pockets under flaps
- Zipped thigh pockets under flaps
- Ventilation inside the legs with zips under piping
- Stretch snow gaiters with elastic silicone support band
- Lower leg reinforcements
- RECCO reflector
Size chart / details
hips: S 45,5cm, M 48,5cm, L 51,5cm, XL 54,5cm
inseam: S 81cm, M 82cm, L 83cm, XL 84cm
outseam:: S 101,5cm, M 103,3cm, L 105cm, XL 106,8cm
- Nicolas is 1m90 tall. He is wearing the Ora Xpore Body Map outfit in Large.
- The Ora Body Map pants are perfect for backcountry and freeride skiing. They have a slightly larger cut while still maintaining an ergonomic fit thanks to their pre-shaped legs.